QM2 -- August 19, 2008

adbhk

i know it's quite early, but anyone on the board have reservations for this cruise (NY-HAMBURG) -- we just paid our deposit for back to back (NY-HAMBURG-NY) August 19, 2008-September 4, 2008 -- never been on cunard line before -- have a few doubts about the "class" structure, but love cruising and don't care about ports, so this seemed like the one we should take for 2008 -- we've been on transatlantics before and LOVE them -- hope others can find this thread -- thanks -- adbhk :o

i know it's quite early, but anyone on the board have reservations for this cruise (NY-HAMBURG) -- we just paid our deposit for back to back (NY-HAMBURG-NY) August 19, 2008-September 4, 2008 -- never been on cunard line before -- have a few doubts about the "class" structure, but love cruising and don't care about ports, so this seemed like the one we should take for 2008 -- we've been on transatlantics before and LOVE them -- hope others can find this thread -- thanks -- adbhk :o

There is no class structure.

If you are in Britannia, those areas that are off limits are limited and out of the way.

I really didn't notice on my crossing earlier this month.

Matthew

Hi...you might want to post this on the Cunard Roll Call forum. That's where everyone looks for upcoming trips to sign on a roll call for. You're probably a bit early but who knows. We booked over a year in advance the first time. Look here for the roll call section...

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=470

Cheers, Penny

Penny’s Affair to Remember QM2 Review

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=471053

Archived