Children's Menu

hiseas5

Can anyone tell me if there is a children's menu available for dinner in the main dining room? I know that the Zenith had one. I'm wondering if Azamara will have one for the summer since there will likely be many families with children who had originally booked the Zenith.

Although we don't have any children, I am a very picky adult eater! So, I asked for the kid's menu one night in the main dining room. The waitress came back after a long while and said, 'we don't have a kid's menu,' but the chef can make you... and she told me chicken nuggets and fries, macaroni and cheese, hamburger and fries, or hot dog and fries. I think there was one more choice, but I forget what it was. I ordered the chicken nuggets and they were basically breaded chicken breasts cut up in small pieces. I can honestly say they were the best chicken nuggets I have ever had (and I eat a lot of chicken nuggets!). I ordered dessert off the regular menu that night.

We just returned from the Journey cruise to Bermuda; our family included 8 and 12 year olds and teenagers, all of whom ate off the regular menu in both the dining room and in Aqualina. Neither had a children's menu, but both were very happy to prepare food especially for the kids i.e. chicken and pasta without the "fancy" sauces, a salad with just the items the kids preferred i.e. more avocado, no onions, etc. A picky eater or esp. a picky child, however, will most likely enjoy the buffet options the best.

Archived