Questions from someone who hasn't been on Celebrity for a while...

Schplinky

I have a long time to wait until we sail Solstice in Feb/09 but I have two questions, since we haven't been on Celebrity in a long while.

Do they still have the martini tastings onboard? I recall paying something like $12 or so and getting 5 or 6 mini-martinis when we were on Constellation.

Also, have they started any sort of wine package? We're pretty low-brow wine drinkers and we actually like the packages on RCL for their value.

Lastly, is it wrong that two of the first questions I have about a cruise almost 600 days from now are about booze?

:eek:

As far as our past few cruises have been....

Yes to the martini tasting, no to the wine package, but you are allowed to bring two bottles of wine per cabin LEGALLY ( we interpret that as 2 per person, however). Otherwise there is the sailaway gift section of their websit where you can purchase a VERY limited selection of bottles.

Finally, my opinion to your last query ......NO, if these questions are important to you, then ask away!

Dave:eek:

Archived