Flowers

scarlet4897

Sorry I found a companion thread, but I still had a question. Has anyone else used a local florist? Did the flowers arrive properly? I called one local florist, and they said that sometimes the porters aren't too good at making sure that the flowers get onto the ship. One other idea I had is that I can bring the flowers on board with me....do you think I'd have trouble getting on board with them?

Thanks for your help in advance! :p

Ok so I found two different sources that do bon voyage gifts to cruise passengers: www.wellwishers.com and "Just because of You". Has anyone used either of these two services? The tropical flower arrangment with well wishers looks beautiful, costs about double of what Carnival would charge for a tropical floral arrangment. I'm just so worried about the logistics. I'd hate to order these flowers through well wishers and then they get lost or I never get them....I'd be so dissapointed....

Ok so I found two different sources that do bon voyage gifts to cruise passengers: www.wellwishers.com and "Just because of You". Has anyone used either of these two services? The tropical flower arrangment with well wishers looks beautiful, costs about double of what Carnival would charge for a tropical floral arrangment. I'm just so worried about the logistics. I'd hate to order these flowers through well wishers and then they get lost or I never get them....I'd be so dissapointed....

Just Because of You has gotten high recommendations. I have not used them yet, but I have spoke with the owner to have a customized basket made and everything I requested will be in the basket (actually two baskets).

Archived