Posted Ecstasy pics

randykaye

I posted just a smidgeon of the over 300 pics I took from our ecstasy cruise

june11-16. I loved looking at everybody's pics from ships I was about to go so there is some of the ecstasy I posted over in the photo gallery!

happy cruzin!

I posted them in the photo gallery, how do you do the link thing? I have ALL of the pics uplaoded to shutterfly but I am really not that computer savvy enough to figure out how to link to that. anybody know? Sorry!!

Great Pics! Any more?

We will be on her in January and I am hungry for all the info/pics I can get!

(Just go to where you pics are posted and right click the mouse on the address, then when its highlighted, left click and hit 'copy', then go post a reply or thread and rigthclick then left click and choose 'paste'...tada...your link will be there!)Its not as hard as it sounds.:)

Hey Randy,

I was there too!! That is, me and my family were also on the June 11 - 16 Ecstasy cruise! It was my family's first cruise and we also had a blast! We had a better time that we thought we ever would! My middle son (12 years old) loved our waiters from the dining room so much that on the last night he took two five dollar bills from his own spending money and wrote a note thanking them! He took the note to the dining room all by himself and asked for them and handed it to them himself. He took his camera, so he did get a picture with them also! Well, we are already wanting to plan another cruise for next year! I will post some pictures here soon too, also, I would like to be able to see more of your pictures too.

Archived