Can I change cabins? Also, mini suite and cuisine questions, help please!!

auntsister

Hi. This is my first cruise, booked it through a local TA. I am on the POH on the 9/17/07 sailing. I received my trip number and went online to the NCL website and my cabin is on the starboard side( I booked a mini suite).

From all the great info I have learned on these boards I know I want a port side room. I want to view the Na Poli coast from our balcony!

My question is, do I ask my TA to change my room , contact NCL, or is it impossible to do this. I don't know how to see which cabins are available.

Also, after reading reviews I find my mini suite is does not include the same amenities as the other suites ( I have an AF ). Does anyone know what the differences are? Do you get to board early, order from a different room service menu? I think I might upgrade if an upsell is offered but hate to spend the extra money!

I am going with my sister and we are cattle ranchers daughters so steak is not a big deal for us. We are really wanting fresh seafood, local dishes, and fresh fruit. Can you tell me if there are places on the ship that serve these things? The specialty places sound nice for ordinary dinners but we really want to experience the islands on our first visit there.

Any info on the mini suites, excursions, meals or the ship will be greatly appreciated! I am doing most of the research and planning for this trip and really want it to be special! Thanks!

You have to talk with your TA about any changed to your reservation. NCL will not talk to you since it is booked through another party. There are definitely more perks involved with higher level suites. I'm not sure about your ship, but higher than a mini is usually where they kick in. :)

Archived