Have you heard or do you know

TracersQQ

A couple of weeks ago, I booked our December cruise. I mentioned to my PVP, that this was my husbands first cruise. She told me, in a couple of weeks, the Carnival website will launch something new that will be great for first time cruisers - any everyone else will enjoy it, too. She said you will be able to take a virtual tour of every inch of every Carnival ship - not just the couple of virtual tours they have for each ship, now. She said if you want to zoom in on each table in the dining room, you can, if you want to "walk" up and down Promenade you can. It sounds really neat. But my question is, has anyone heard any more details, on this, like when It's actually going to start? My PVPs exact words were "in a few weeks" and I, usually, take "few" to mean 3 and it's been 3 weeks.

A couple of weeks ago, I booked our December cruise. I mentioned to my PVP, that this was my husbands first cruise. She told me, in a couple of weeks, the Carnival website will launch something new that will be great for first time cruisers - any everyone else will enjoy it, too. She said you will be able to take a virtual tour of every inch of every Carnival ship - not just the couple of virtual tours they have for each ship, now. She said if you want to zoom in on each table in the dining room, you can, if you want to "walk" up and down Promenade you can. It sounds really neat. But my question is, has anyone heard any more details, on this, like when It's actually going to start? My PVPs exact words were "in a few weeks" and I, usually, take "few" to mean 3 and it's been 3 weeks.

Havent heard anything about it, but sounds great. Wonder if that includes every cabin on every ship. That would really help people that want to see pics of specific cabins.

Archived