Precruise one nighter in Honolulu

superbonnie

Anyone booked a one nighter precruise through NCL I can't find anything on their website. I thought we might save some hassel with luggage and transport if we booked through them. Any suggestions??? We will arrive around 4:30 p.m. on a Friday ship embarks the next day. Thanks

Anyone booked a one nighter precruise through NCL I can't find anything on their website. I thought we might save some hassel with luggage and transport if we booked through them. Any suggestions??? We will arrive around 4:30 p.m. on a Friday ship embarks the next day. Thanks

I haven't personally, but my son did recently. He said it really helped them get adjusted to the time change and do some additional sight-seeing. Had no problems with luggage or transport.

We stayed near waikiki beach the night before the cruise. we didn't book it through ncl though. We booked the air and hotel pre-cruise on our own. And it was nice. We were able to relax a bit and walk around the town in the morning, and not worry about being late :)

Lulu's near the beach is really good for breakfast my brothers loved the coconut syrup for their pancakes.

It does help to get you started in adjusting to the time difference too

Archived