Kona Bay Beach Blast

momof5js

Has anyone done this excursion before? What does it include? On the description it says you can snorkel, surf, go on the glass bottom boat, wave runners or just lounge on the beach. We REALLY, REALLY want to try snorkeling. So I'm wondering if we will automatically be able to get in a snorkeling group? Or do I need to get ahold of a snorkeling place before we go or when we get there?

Thanks.

HI,

We did the Kona Bay Beach Blast 8/06 POH. Great day. There was lots of equipment for us. We tried snorkeling and went out as a family (4 kids). I am not sure if there is an organized group for snorkeling.

Have Fun!

Hello!

I see that you have taken several NCL cruises, familyof6ny. I assume you have enjoyed your cruises with this line? I am asking b/c my fiance' and I am considering taking NCL's 7-day Hawaiian island excursion and our trip serving as our wedding/honeymoon. I have taken two cruises before: the first one on Carnival and the second on Royal Caribbean. I love Royal Caribbean and since I am not familiar with NCL and want this to be a wonderful trip (as you can imagine!), I would love any tips, experiences, advice you have regarding NCL. Thank you!

We really enjoy sailing with NCL, although we have not tried any other cruise line. We especially like to freesyle dining and my kids like trying new restaurants.

Hawaii is beautiful and the POH was beautiful. It was great to visit 4 islands and not have to unpack. We were on shore everyday.:)

Hope this helps.

Archived