Special Occasion Packages

I am considering buying a few special occasion packages such as fruit basket, wine and cheese and maybe the Grand Romance Package. Just wondering how you pay for these items. Do you prepay; is it put on the Seapass? Can anyone provide info on this question.

Just did the same thing. It goes on your credit card, not sea pass. Will not show anywhere else on your Documents or excursion list if you purchase them ahead of time. RCI said this way they can remain a surprise from prying eyes.

We've done flowers twice and a "romance" package or some such once. They did a great job with all aspects. We'll continue to use this service.

• 4 weeks later...

Wondering why breakfast in bed is mentioned as a part of the various RCI Romance packages....I thought room service was included in all cruises anyway. Is breakfast in bed more elaborate than what you can get with room service?

I had ordered some gifts online & paid via CC for my sister and her husband for their cruise last week:

Chocolate covered strawberries

Birthday Cake

Room Decorations

Bag/Towel

All were delivered when expected and they said RC did a GREAT job!

Regarding the breakfast in bed, it's my understanding there is a special menu for the breakfast w/ the package. I can't remember the exact items, but someone posted awhile back and I think it was like salmon or something similar (among other things)

All were delivered when expected and they said RC did a GREAT job!

Regarding the breakfast in bed, it's my understanding there is a special menu for the breakfast w/ the package. I can't remember the exact items, but someone posted awhile back and I think it was like salmon or something similar (among other things)

It's been a couple of years ago, and I don't remember exactly what was in the special breakfast. But, it was beyond what is normally available via room service. Worth it? We thought the total package was. Probably no one part was so over the top that we were blown away though. You would have to decide. Hoping that another poster will write in with more detail.

Archived