Celebrity custom air

Fblack

I decided to check out my air options on a cruise next April with Celebrity's custom air department. I know it's 9 months away, but I often book early to get the best flights, seats, and prices. So for the flight from San Diego to Ft. Lauderdale (I plan to go in a day early)they have ONLY two choices. One on US Air and one on United Airlines. I prefer a morning flight so I can get to Ft Lauderdale before 8:30PM or so. The two available choices both leave after 1:30PM and get to Ft. Lauderdale after midnight. This is not good.

Previous to this cruise, I was always able to select from a host of airlines and various flights. Anyone else had this problem. Maybe more flights will open in a few months.

Have you checked the schedules of all the airlines that serve your home airport and fly to your destination? See if any of them offer better flight arrangements and if so, what the cost would be. Then call Celebrity custom air and see if you can get the better flight at the price that Celebrity is charging (assuming of course that Celebrity's price is better than what the airline is charging). If you provide them with a specific flight request, perhaps they will accede to your request. If not, you have to decide which is more important to you, price or flight schedule. Good luck.:)

Archived