Na Pali Explorer or Kayak trip

lvcruises

I uderstand we will be going by the Na Pali coast in the ship. I have booked the Na Pali Explorer by now I'm wondering if we should do either the Discover Jungle Falls or the Hidden Valley Falls trip. We are in our early 40's and in good health. All three sound fun but if we will see pretty much the same thing from the Ship as we will in the excursion then I would rather save the money and try a Kayak trip. We did one in the Bahamas and had a great time. Please if anyone has done either Kayak trip or the Explorer I would like your opinion so that we can make the best choice. BTW we are doing the Journey to Waimea Canyon on Sunday.:confused:

I uderstand we will be going by the Na Pali coast in the ship. I have booked the Na Pali Explorer by now I'm wondering if we should do either the Discover Jungle Falls or the Hidden Valley Falls trip. We are in our early 40's and in good health. All three sound fun but if we will see pretty much the same thing from the Ship as we will in the excursion then I would rather save the money and try a Kayak trip. We did one in the Bahamas and had a great time. Please if anyone has done either Kayak trip or the Explorer I would like your opinion so that we can make the best choice. BTW we are doing the Journey to Waimea Canyon on Sunday.:confused:

Great Trip, see pictures, you will not get anywhere near this close on the cruise ship.

<a href=2457707240079335670S500x500Q85.jpg' alt=

Archived