Which night to do The Pointe on Conquest? Best dishes?

Cinderelli

Fellow Conquestadors... if you've eaten at the Pointe Supper Club while on your adventure, which night do you recommend?

I know Monday night and Thursday night are formal nights, so I won't do it then. Any thoughts?

What did you like the best in your Pointe feast? What should we definitely try?

:o

Cindy - there was so much going on every night, that we decided to skip the Pointe and not get stuck having definite plans other than formal night. If you're bound and determined to spend the extra money to say you've been there, then you'll probably enjoy it. ...just plan on spending a whole lot of time there, and from what most people report, the food isn't that much better than the main dining rooms...

Kim

Cinderelli,

We asked our waiter which night was the best to skip the Dining room and he said it was the night we had Beef Wellington - I'm pretty sure it was Wednesday night. It was so good we went back on Saturday night. I thought the food in the dining room was very good. I was always pleased with my selections. Not true of the lido areas. However, when I made a poor choice there, I just went and got something else from a different line. I think the Point was well worth the extra charge. The food up there was superb. It is along the lines of a very upscale steak house. The lobster tail was huge and so much more flavorful than the ones in the dining room. I don't eat steak but my DH got the steak both times and loved it. He said it was better than Smith and Willensky's in NYC. It is a much slower paced dinner but again it is well worth it.

oh yeah, their creamed spinach is to die for. I could eat it until I turned green. There was also some kind of a complimentary drink they give you at the end of the meal that was really good. Seems like it was champagne, absolut and ice cream or something, it was really sweet and delish.

I don't know yet. Oldest daughter has said she might like to go. Younger daughter will only go if her best friend also goes and she doesn't know if they want to pay the $25 for it or not. I would love to go again. Not to take anything away from the dining room but it is awesome.

Fellow Conquestadors... if you've eaten at the Pointe Supper Club while on your adventure, which night do you recommend?

I know Monday night and Thursday night are formal nights, so I won't do it then. Any thoughts?

What did you like the best in your Pointe feast? What should we definitely try?

:o

The Lobster Bisque was excellent. The Onion Soup was among the best we've ever had.

The Caesar Salad is made from scratch at the table, and is a far cry from the similarly named salads elsewhere on the ship. It's the real deal and excellent.

The Porterhouse Steak is 24 oz. of USDA PRIME and aged.

The Creamed Spinach is fresh.

ALL OF THE DESSERTS!!!

BNB

Archived