Feedback for Aruba Jeep Safari

ravenator

I will be in Aruba Friday Sept 10 on the Destiny doing the Southern Caribbean, and I am booked with Aruba Jeep Safari. I have read feedback from ABC, but I haven't gotten anything on Aruba Jeep Safari. Anybody heard or know anything?

Thanks,

Chuck

My fiance' and I went to Aruba this past April and rented our own jeep to explore the island. We ventured and ventured and ventured and found many, many trails and hills and The Natural Pool. I am a seasoned four-wheeler and let me tell you, venturing on your own is not for the faint-at-heart. I actually had to get out of the jeep and WALK down a hill at one point! (very embarassing!) Anyway, we saw many on the jeep safari's and investigated the safari's on the net and got alot of positive feedback - I have a feeling you will not be disappointed. Aruba has such an amazing and different landscape from one side of the island to the other, I truly believe that no matter how you see it or do, you will love it! I won't tell you to have a great trip because you are going to ARUBA! You WILL have a great time - it is a wonderous place...

Archived