sign and sail cash deposit ?

patandal

I know I read that there was difference in the amt of deposit to your S&S card but I don't remember what it is. Today my 21 yr old just told me that he wants to use cash as his SS card deposit, I need to know since we sail on Sunday...thanks

I believe it's the same deposit amount no matter what form of payment you use...

2-4 day cruises: $100 deposit pp

5-8 day cruises: $200 deposit pp

9 + day cruises: $350 deposit pp

I know I read that there was difference in the amt of deposit to your S&S card but I don't remember what it is. Today my 21 yr old just told me that he wants to use cash as his SS card deposit, I need to know since we sail on Sunday...thanks

Last year my mom and i went on the Valor and used cash for our Sail and Sign account. I started off by putting 500 on the card. You can easily monitor the activity on the card on the television in the room. They have an interactive menu and with that, you can view daily purchases. Also, they asked my mom and myself if we wanted to use the same account or set up seperate accounts. We chose to just pool our money together and use one account, but they can split your son's account from yours. Whatever money he doesn't use, they will slip a check under your door the last night before you get off the ship. Its usually in the middle of the night when you're asleep. So if he puts more onto his account but doesn't use it, they will give him a check for the remaining balance..

Hope this helps.

Ryan

Archived