Smooth Jazz Cruise

cruiser_cheryl

Hey I just heard about Darren Motamedy's latest Smooth Jazz Cruise. I've gone on many of them in the past and have had a blast! Wanted to know if anyone else is planning on going?

If so let's meet once onboard. It's in Feburary, leaving out of the Jazz Meca of the Modern World, New Orleans. Feb. 17th through the 24th.

I can't list his website, because that's against the board rules. However if you google Darren Motamedy you will find his website with more info. Has anyone else gone on his other cruises?

darn you...another option (VBG)..I just listen to some of his samples from "It's All Good", now I've got to go buy the CD tomorrow..sounds like a great cruise at a great price..thanks for confusing me even more (smile)

Thank You Cheryl!

Hey, I remember you from that last cruise! I also remember playing Europa Europa for you, and how you almost passed out from excitement!

That was a blast......well, if you liked the last one, you'll love this new one because I have my newest record out, "Don't Cha Know" by Darren Motamedy.

Pretty cool stuff on there!

Anyway, I'm really excited, cause we are going back to my wifes favorite port, Costa Maya!

Hey, have a great one.......ps? Did you ever marry that bass player?

• 3 weeks later...

My parents went on a jazz cruise in january from Galveston. I was planning on surprising them with another cruise. This one sounds exciting. My question is... Is Darren Motamedy the only performer or are there more? Second; If there are other performers... Who might they be? Thank you in advance for your time.

My parents went on a jazz cruise in january from Galveston. I was planning on surprising them with another cruise. This one sounds exciting. My question is... Is Darren Motamedy the only performer or are there more? Second; If there are other performers... Who might they be? Thank you in advance for your time.

Hi, It's Darren Motamedy responding to you directly......

At this point, it'll be me with my band.....search the internet for my web site, and you'll be able to sample some of my newest CD. The current CD is just now starting to get a great buzz nationally, and I'm already getting airplay from coast to coast.....and I've yet to "Officially" release it!!!

Anyway, our cruises typically consist of our huge fan base from Seattle, and our cruisers have come from all over the country, Arizona, Chicago, etc........

Check it out.....the great thing about this particular group of folks is that we all basically hang together as well.....I know that some of the more "renowned" national acts perform, and it's hard to meet the musicians.....

Well, hope to hear from you!!! Peace,

dmo:)

Archived