Stateroom 4129 and G32 disco

fg_hb

Hi,

my parents and I will go TA from Hamburg to New York end of July 2008. We are assigned to stateroom 4129 (B4) which is located at starboard aft of the ship. While checking deckplans I saw that the G32 disco is beneath our stateroom.

My question is if there some noise from G32 will be heard in our stateroom. It would be nice to hear from some people who have sailed in this or adjacent staterooms.

Thanks in advance

Frank

My wife and I had a cabin near here last year and we requested to be moved because of vibration which kept us awake - someone from the Purser's office came to the cabin at 0430 hours, agreed it was unbearable and we were moved to Deck 5. However, we were not aware of noise from G32.

...We are assigned to stateroom 4129 (B4) which is located at starboard aft of the ship. While checking deckplans I saw that the G32 disco is beneath our stateroom...

Recheck your deck plans; 4129 is over a corner of the Britannia Restaurant, far, far from the G32.

4129 is an inside, so unlikely to be the one you have if you have a B4. More likely you have 4219. Put it this way, Lexxity and I are watching this thread closely, we are booked into that cabin. Please keep it nice for us!

Hello again,

sorry, but there was a typo in my brain while remembering the stateroom. The right number is 4219 which is in B4 category.

Thanks for all comments until now. I hope to get some more and maybe an advice for trying to change it.

Thanks again

Frank

Archived