Conquest's Painter's Library

DG2007

I just found out my wedding will take place in the Painter's Library on the Conquest. Does anyone have any pictures of the library?

Thanks!

Here is a picture that I found of the Painter's Library. And also, here is a link to a virtual tour of the Library: http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://cruises.res99.com/tours/thumbs/carnival_1/405/1_405_painters_library_pub.jpg&imgrefurl=http://cruises.res99.com/c/media.asp%3Fi%3D%26vessel%3D405%26lineid%3D1%26d%3D%26d2%3D%26dsc%3D%26mpg%3Dt%26pg%3D2&h=50&w=75&sz=2&hl=en&start=5&tbnid=B36f1-JsfskHDM:&tbnh=47&tbnw=71&prev=/images%3Fq%3DCarnival%2BConquest%2BPainter%2527s%2BLibrary%26gbv%3D2%26svnum%3D10%26hl%3Den

Please come back and share your experience, I cannot wait to hear all about your Conquest wedding!

1_405_pub_17232_Painters_Library_320.jpg.ecf10a88cbbb130ae5da3c6723f6ecb8.jpg

Wow I suppose there are not many attending your wedding right?

Nope, we aren't having any guests. We are making this our wedding/honeymoon and having reception on Nov. 3rd for our family and friends closer to where our families live.

Congrats! I'm getting married on the Conquest right after you... September 2nd.

Who is your coordinator person at Carnival... I had Astevia, but got switched to Marisel and now I can't seem to get in touch with her via e-mail. Any chance you have the same one?

Congrats! I'm getting married on the Conquest right after you... September 2nd.

Who is your coordinator person at Carnival... I had Astevia, but got switched to Marisel and now I can't seem to get in touch with her via e-mail. Any chance you have the same one?

Hi Dyana, I was dealing with Astevia also and was switched to Marisel. And I cannot ever get in contact with her either. Let me know if you find a method of contact that works.

I have the same coordinator, Marisel. I just talked to her a few days ago when I called to find out where and what time our ceremony is on Sunday. I have her number here, let me see if I can find it.

Ok, it's 800-933-4968.

Goodluck!

That's so strange about being on hold for 30 minutes with that number -- I called and wasn't on hold at all. Maybe it depends on what time of day you call??? Marisel was very sweet and helpful so I'm don't think she's giving you the run around. You could try emailing Lucy at TWE for a better email address for Marisel -- lucy@theweddingexperience.com.

• 4 weeks later...
I'm also getting married in the painters library. There will be 15 guests. Hope we fit. Luncheon is scheduled in the midships dining. I cannot find any mention of this place. Has anyone heard of it or is it called by another name?

I'm pretty sure 15 guests will fit in the library, but some will probably have to stand because there's not that many chairs in there.

I'm not sure what they mean by the midships dining either - maybe one of the small dining rooms outside the Renoir dining room on the Lobby Deck (the Cassat room or the Pissaro Room)? Or there's the Salon right next door to the library and before the upper Renoir Dining room. There's a website that has a good map with layout of the ship, it's: http://discountcruises.starwardcruises.com/index.asp?site=3185&tide=557423.

Hope that helps!

Archived