Harrison's cave

Co. Cruisers

Sailing on Emerald Princess 11/26 - 12/06. When my wife and i went to Barbados some years back, we went on a tour that included Harrison's Cave. Tours for our cruise have become available but I can't find any tour offering Harrison's Cave. Any suggestions/ideas would be appreciated! THANKS!!:)

Thanks much, we're scheduling a tour with Cameron and hopefully will be going there during our port stop! Regards!

When are you going and what sights to you plan to see with Cameron? I have Cameron booked for our day in Barbados and he says he will go wherever we want. I am just looking for a reasonable itinerary for the end of November. Thanks.

John

When are you going and what sights to you plan to see with Cameron? I have Cameron booked for our day in Barbados and he says he will go wherever we want. I am just looking for a reasonable itinerary for the end of November. Thanks.

John

End of November - interesting; - we're on the Emerald Princess 11/26 - 12/06. Our date in Barbados is Saturday, 12/01. Aside from Harrison's Cave, if it reopned, we don't have anything concrete yet as far as itinerary is concerned. We're a group of 8 from Colorado and need to meet and discuss what everyone would like to do. I'll try to stay in touch. We're cruising!:)

End of November - interesting; - we're on the Emerald Princess 11/26 - 12/06. Our date in Barbados is Saturday, 12/01. Aside from Harrison's Cave, if it reopned, we don't have anything concrete yet as far as itinerary is concerned. We're a group of 8 from Colorado and need to meet and discuss what everyone would like to do. I'll try to stay in touch. We're cruising!:)

I am on the Crown Nov 17-24. We have a guide, now we just need an itinerary :D

Do not feel like everyone needs to do the same thing all the time at every port. Interests are different. Even with just three of us (sister, nephew, me) we are splitting up in St. Thomas - nephew and I hiking on St. John, sister taking an island tour of St. Thomas. When we were in Alaska last summer with 5 of us cruising, we split up more than once. It will make for much better relationships if someone is not "forced" to do something. Of course if you have kids, it changes things a bit but even then, one group with some kids can do one thing and another group with some kids can do something else.

I am on the Crown Nov 17-24. We have a guide, now we just need an itinerary :D

Do not feel like everyone needs to do the same thing all the time at every port. Interests are different. Even with just three of us (sister, nephew, me) we are splitting up in St. Thomas - nephew and I hiking on St. John, sister taking an island tour of St. Thomas. When we were in Alaska last summer with 5 of us cruising, we split up more than once. It will make for much better relationships if someone is not "forced" to do something. Of course if you have kids, it changes things a bit but even then, one group with some kids can do one thing and another group with some kids can do something else.

Totally agree, it's much better if all in a group get a chance to do their own thing. If all want to do same thing, that's OK too. Dec. 05, we had 20 on Star P. Did own own thing during day but met for dinner in evening! Have a GREAT cruise, we will! We're cruising!:)

Archived