millie 9/10/07

csn1285

Setting up private shore excursions with limoinrome.com and seesorrento.com in Italy. I am 55 and wife is 52. celebrating 25th anniversery. Looking for others who would like to join in excursions. anybody interested? also in nice dream-tours.com

Setting up private shore excursions with limoinrome.com and seesorrento.com in Italy. I am 55 and wife is 52. celebrating 25th anniversery. Looking for others who would like to join in excursions. anybody interested? also in nice dream-tours.com

Hi CSN1285!

Come visit some of your fellow cruisers on the Cruise Critic roll call discussion board for that cruise. You can find it quickly at this link: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=335954&page=8

There is at least one other Cruiser trying to set up excursions with other cruisers there. While they have something set up and are looking for others to join, I'm guessing one of you or the other might be interested in switching. We have a few activities set up to meet some of our fellow cruisers too.

For those that want to be listed I also have a Roll Call web site, there is a link by my signature below. So come visit us - and feel free to email me if you'd like.

Archived