Seattle Terminal 30

AliciaSK

Hi! I am looking for a little "first hand" information. We are taking advantage of family members driving us down and picking us up at the Terminal. Is there a lane just for picking up? Is it easier for us to walk out of the terminal? I want to make it easy for THEM. Your advice is very appreciated! We are traveling on the Sun Princess.

Thanks! -Alicia

Not sure how far away they are from the ship but....

once you get your luggage call them to come pick you up. Walk towards the parking lot via the marked crosswalk, to the covered awning area/taxi stand. If it's raining stay under the awning but to the north. Have your friends call you when they pull into the parking area, just stay on the phone until you make eye contact with them (they'll drive right in front of the ship and circle around to the taxi stand - drag your luggage over to the taxi lane and load up the car. It's that easy!!

It can get pretty backed up with cabs, shuttles, etc.; I usually just park and walk over to where the passengers are coming out of the terminal. I've never paid more than $3, and that was when I arrived earlier than I should have and had to stand around and wait awhile.

Archived