Mercury leaves Vancouver @ 5PM today - can watch on webcam

newbiefromvancouver

I think it refreshes every 5 minutes or so. If you watch the water to the right of the ship you'll see our 'Seabus' coming and going.

I think that it's more like that it refreshes every minute. She's heading out right now, at 5:16pm. Lucky passengers!

Donald.

3 weeks from now, I'll be aboard and you can all watch me sail away!

I also watched Mercury go--my question---we leave also in 3 weeks--Summit--where is she birthed? suppose to be at Canada Place--is it on the other side? I'm pretty sure that that was Canada Place--but couldn't see another ship--although I have before.

I also watched Mercury go--my question---we leave also in 3 weeks--Summit--where is she birthed? suppose to be at Canada Place--is it on the other side? I'm pretty sure that that was Canada Place--but couldn't see another ship--although I have before.

I went to Canada Place this morning to take a look at my favourite ship, Mercury. There was no other cruise ship there, except for Radiance of the Seas at another pier. Summit will be at Canada Place on September 14, along with Mercury and Volendam. Gonna be quite congested ... better plan to be there at 11am or just before Noon, to avoid the crowd at the security checkpoints.

Donald.

3 weeks from now, I'll be aboard and you can all watch me sail away!

We both will be poking around in Alaska around the same time. Five days after your departure, I'll be on the Zaandam. Have a great time in Alaska!

Donald.

I went to Canada Place this morning to take a look at my favourite ship, Mercury. There was no other cruise ship there, except for Radiance of the Seas at another pier. Summit will be at Canada Place on September 14, along with Mercury and Volendam. Gonna be quite congested ... better plan to be there at 11am or just before Noon, to avoid the crowd at the security checkpoints.

Donald.

Yes I knew there was to be 3 ships there..if indeed they don't change the place--we are staying overnight out by the airport & will have a taxi we hope pick us up around 11-11:30am for the trip down to the ships. I just wasn't sure today if there were any other X ships docked there--didn't go look to see when each ship is due in--so perhaps Summit is on a different schedule..course we are on a repositioning crusie so Summit will not be back to YVR anymore this year after we board her.

The Summit is in Vancouver every 2 weeks so that is why it wasn,t there this week. Have a great cruise in Sept.

You know I just saw someone mentioning leaving Seward on the Summit--thanks I am thinking I DID see more than one ship last week.

Thanks for setting me straight on it..sure hope to have a great cruise--I am sure we will.

Archived