Need some names

Sugar13

I'm working on my review from our trip on the Empress last month and I've drawn a blank on the name of the captain of the glass bottom boat tour we took. The boat is "Destiny", the captain's nickname is "Cookie." He was informative, friendly and funny. His crew were nicknamed "Rush" and "Ralph." Does this ring a bell? I want to recommend the tour as we found it very enjoyable. And it was my introduction to the Dark 'n' Stormy. ;)

I'm working on my review from our trip on the Empress last month and I've drawn a blank on the name of the captain of the glass bottom boat tour we took. The boat is "Destiny", the captain's nickname is "Cookie." He was informative, friendly and funny. His crew were nicknamed "Rush" and "Ralph." Does this ring a bell? I want to recommend the tour as we found it very enjoyable. And it was my introduction to the Dark 'n' Stormy. ;)

steven "kookie" brown is the owner and captain of "destiny". his regular crew is a young man named dante. dnte was in a motorcycle accident recently, so he was away from work for a bit. i imagine he could have temporarily replaced by rush and ralph.

steven "kookie" brown is the owner and captain of "destiny". his regular crew is a young man named dante. dnte was in a motorcycle accident recently, so he was away from work for a bit. i imagine he could have temporarily replaced by rush and ralph.

Thanks, bdaguy, somehow I knew you would have the info for me.

:)

i'm pretty sure i remember hearing him say that it's with a k. ie or y at the end i dunno for sure. i'll check

Once I had the name, I was able to check BDA yellow pages online and it has him listed as Cooky. Though he was a bit of a kook, lol. We really had a lot of fun on his ship.

:D

Archived