Just Booked our shore tours

epal

Well at last we were able to book shore tourson Pacific Dawn :D :D , I had rang P&O twice before to day and they said you must wait until closer to the cruise Now everything is booked there is nothing more to worry about ( I'm sure to find something) Can't wait ,can't wait doing a happy dance

Well at last we were able to book shore tourson Pacific Dawn :D :D , I had rang P&O twice before to day and they said you must wait until closer to the cruise Now everything is booked there is nothing more to worry about ( I'm sure to find something) Can't wait ,can't wait doing a happy dance

Hi Epal,

Was looking at them last night, which ones have you booked?

Don

Hi Epal,

Was looking at them last night, which ones have you booked?

Don

We are going on the wine and cheese in Noumea and South Pearl Resort in Suva Have you any in mind Don

Hi jo it looks great and Franco says a lot of the staff from the Fairstar would go there rather than go in to Suva I wish I could attach a link for you Don't know how to ,but go on there web site Pearl South resort Fiji

it looks fantastic You can book through P&O check out shore tours for Fiji cheers elaine:D

We are going on the wine and cheese in Noumea and South Pearl Resort in Suva Have you any in mind Don

Doing Mele Cascades in Vanuatu, not sure about Suva and New Caladonia yet, any thoughts from an expert?

Don

Hi jo it looks great and Franco says a lot of the staff from the Fairstar would go there rather than go in to Suva I wish I could attach a link for you Don't know how to ,but go on there web site Pearl South resort Fiji

it looks fantastic You can book through P&O check out shore tours for Fiji cheers elaine:D

Hi Elaine,

Just had a look at the Pearl South resort site. It looks like it would be a great day out, maybe even get in a few holes on the golf course, but probably no time for that so just have to eat and drink and drink and eat ......

Don

I was a bit worried I mite get lonely at the resort I think now, we may have to show them how we party:D :D CC style!

Has anyone found out why the prices changed to TBA on the P&O web site

would hate to think they'd reduce it after I'd paid.

Archived