Fishing?

Izzybeff

My DF and brother have decided they don't want to join my sister in law and I while shopping on 5th ave.. <don't understand why> :D

Anyways, they really want to go fishing while were there.. I saw the Carnival excursion and wondered if we could get it cheaper.. We'll only be there 1-10 pm.

Anyone done it?

It is at Xpu-Ha. You might be able to find it cheaper. But I would spend the money again in a heartbeat. I took my two DS and between us and another couple we caught 6 huge Mahi-Mahi which were cooked for lunch. The other boat caught 4. You get a boat, captain and mate, cooler with beer, Cokes, water. I would suggest grabbing drinks from it when you get out of the boat, the restaurant charges you for the drinks with your lunch, tiny plastic cups.

Thanks a bunch for responding. My brother and DF will be thrilled to hear this.

It is at Xpu-Ha. You might be able to find it cheaper. But I would spend the money again in a heartbeat. I took my two DS and between us and another couple we caught 6 huge Mahi-Mahi which were cooked for lunch. The other boat caught 4. You get a boat, captain and mate, cooler with beer, Cokes, water. I would suggest grabbing drinks from it when you get out of the boat, the restaurant charges you for the drinks with your lunch, tiny plastic cups.

Archived