Gifts and Gear

tsj04

I don't see online where you can choose what day you would like the items ordered to be delivered :confused: . I want to order something for DH's b-day but do not want it delivered BEFORE his b-day. Has anyone ordered online? Was everything delivered as requested? Thanks!

I always order Champagne and choc covered strawberries so my DH and I can drink the champagne on our balcony as we sail away. They are in our room when we arrive. You can request whichever day you want them to be delivered. Yes, we order online. My friend had our room decorated on our last cruise. It was decorated while we were in port. When I walked in, I thought I had walked in the wrong room. Enjoy your cruise.

I always order Champagne and choc covered strawberries so my DH and I can drink the champagne on our balcony as we sail away. They are in our room when we arrive. You can request whichever day you want them to be delivered. Yes, we order online. My friend had our room decorated on our last cruise. It was decorated while we were in port. When I walked in, I thought I had walked in the wrong room. Enjoy your cruise.

Thanks. I see we are not far from each other at ALL in Virginia!! This trip is partly for DH coming home from overseas (he's NAVY). Small world, anyway...So you can't put in the dates of your request until after you've entered your credit card info?

Archived