A Private Tour Guide In Cayman?

vacation fool

Looking for a private tour guide in cayman to take a group of 5 on a tour of the southern part of the island. The only company that offers this is Island Mktg and they are booked for the day we will be there. Want to see Millionaires row, Rum Cake Factory, The Bluff, Pedros Castle and then a stop at Rum Point Beach. All of the other companies only offer water/boat type tours. Does anyone know of private tour guides who would do this type of private tour? I have scoured this forum, but do not see any? Help:) Thanks

We were looking for something like this also and had no luck either, Island Marketing was booked for our day also. I received this link from another CC member, and this may be why the full tours. We will be there the same week as you on the Grand Princess and may just get off the ship and enjoy the festival!

http://www.piratesweekfestival.com/

Hope this helps!

You are so welcome! Looks like we are there the day before you and the festivities are at Georgetown where we port. I think you are there the next day right? the festival activities are until 2:00 am not pm so it is a lot longer than 2 hours and you could do the east end and enjoy the festival!:D Have a great cruise!

You are so welcome! Looks like we are there the day before you and the festivities are at Georgetown where we port. I think you are there the next day right? the festival activities are until 2:00 am not pm so it is a lot longer than 2 hours and you could do the east end and enjoy the festival!:D Have a great cruise!

Another thankyou. Yikes i thought it said 2 pm! We are there wed, nov 14th:)

Camperhawk-i found a company that will take us on a private tour. It is $75 per hour which pretty much is the same price that it would have been for the 5 of us thru island marketing. www.majestic-tours.com/

They normally do 20 passengers but said the had a smaller van they can use for us. Good luck:)

Did not want to do the standard tours-been there and done that-turtle farm, hell, etc We are going to the Tortuga Rum Cake Factory, then a drive to the southern coast of the island to south sound to see the mansions deemed "millionares row", on to a historic site called Pedro's Castle which is said to be on some beautiful acreage. If u want to tour the grand house, i think it is $10 pp. Then continuing onto to see the Bluff, also a photo opportunity and ending with a few hours at Rum Pointe Beach which is suppossed to be gorgeous. I got the idea for the itinerary from the island mktg website where they offered the private tour. This was the suggested itinerary. None of the ships tours do this so i think it will be nice. What are u planning on doing?:)

Now I will e-mail them and see. I did go to the link and saw the 20 passenger etc. Wonder if they just fill up the bus with a lot of us that don't have that many in the group? I'll find out I am sure,(such a planner here):D

What other ports are you visiting? Your tour sounds great!

Oh Cozumel! Absolutely my favorite port in the Western Caribbean, but I like Ocho Rios also(a lot of people don't) ....so what are you going to do in Coz? The panama cruise is on my to do list! I am planning on booking the next cruise while on board in Nov. and would love to do the Panama Canal, have heard wonderful things about all those cruises. Which ship are you going on?

Oh Cozumel! Absolutely my favorite port in the Western Caribbean, but I like Ocho Rios also(a lot of people don't) ....so what are you going to do in Coz? The panama cruise is on my to do list! I am planning on booking the next cruise while on board in Nov. and would love to do the Panama Canal, have heard wonderful things about all those cruises. Which ship are you going on?

Coral Princess. Have heard nothing but great things about her. Its alot of peoples favorite ship so I am glad I chose her.

Archived