How do I know if the upgrade fairy's been??

sweet_successes

We are currently waitlisted for a suite on our upcoming Pacific Star cruise (only 2 weeks to go yay) and I keep checking on the cruise personaliser but nothing yet.

just a question though - we booked through a TA will they ring her and ask her for her to then ring us the the extra cost or will they just upgrade us and we find out the extra cost once onboard??

Also, roughly how much extra would the cost be??

Thanks Rach

Rach,

Waitlisted cabins are currently full, and now that final payment has long passed, it is unlikely the suite will become available.

When you allow for upgrading on your booking, you may get a free one if there are unsold higher category rooms. When you waitlist, you have joined a queue for a paid upgrade if there is a cancellation in that category. Your T\A will ring you if this happens and advise the price of the upgrade.

Hope this helps

Cheers

Geoff

Thanks Geoff

I did wonder what the difference between upgrade and waitlist was. We were offered an upgrade to aloha (we are on baja) but turned it down as it was exactly what we were in - even down to same position but on the floor above!!!

Oh well, at least we'll be in a suite for the Jan 2009 cruise!!

Rach

Hi Geoff,

how can you tell that all the cabins are full ? Do you have sneaky device that you plug in ???:cool: don't tell me....you've got a webcam in the P&O booking office and you look over the clerk's shoulder !! :p

No Ness,

If the cabins in that category were not full, there would not be a waitlist for them. :p

Cheers

Geoff

Archived