New Menus are on CB

sherman931

Just got off the Carribean Princess this AM. They have implemented the new menu on this cruise 9/9/07 - 9/16/07. I will provide more insight when I complete my review either late today or tomorrow.

However, IMHO, I do not think the change was significant, same food just dressed up and presented in different style.

BTW....loved the "Walk Off". Was assembled in the Island dining room at 7:15AM; off the ship by 7:30AM and home by 8:15AM. Life is good:D

As I said, more to come ASAP

When we dined with the food and beverage officer the end of August, he said two weeks and the menus would be out, so it looks like he was correct.

I might also add that he told us that although there would be changes, it was nothing too excitiing. He hinted that presentation and a few new items were about all that was going to change. Plus he mentioned a few things being taken away, and I remember him mentioning a few of the dessert items too.

When we dined with the food and beverage officer the end of August, he said two weeks and the menus would be out, so it looks like he was correct.

I might also add that he told us that although there would be changes, it was nothing too excitiing. He hinted that presentation and a few new items were about all that was going to change. Plus he mentioned a few things being taken away, and I remember him mentioning a few of the dessert items too.

Archived