return flight time Hobby

Kokomos

Yes, you should have plenty of time. Check to see if you can do online check-in and print your boarding passes prior to getting to the airport. I am not sure how many days in advance you can do this, so you might have to do it from the ship. Call your airline. Have a great cruise!

I have done 2 flights with early disembark from the Rhapsody. Both times was at the gate by 9:30. I was driving to Hobby so the main delay may be your transport mode. I book 2 flights on that day, one early around 10 or so and one late around 3 in case the ship is delayed or other delays. I call and cancel the one I won't be using. The price is usable for a year.:)

I have a rental car that were leaving at the Harbor House during the cruise. I decided to book the 5:00 flight, maybe we can see the area a little bit . The price also doubled for the 1:00 flight . If they have another sale I may book the early flight also and get credit on the one we dont use.Thats a great idea springtxbill !

Ive been reading travel boards for 10 years and never heard of doing that.

You actually made it on time for 10:00 flight ?

Thanks for all of your help!

Wanda

This last year it was a 10:15 flight and 10:50 the year before. The later one we actually stopped by Home Depot on the way so my wife could look for some kind of Christmas ornaments.

Seld disembark at 7:00, out terminal door at 7:30, in car and on road at 8:00, to Hobby by 8:45.:)

Archived