Problem with Royal Caribbean website?

BethV114

Yep, no reservations there for me either, it is a known problem as they do weekend maintenance on the site and it tends to screw things up. It should be right again in a day or two.

Thanks, Sue. I thought that might be the case, but just wanted to make sure I didn't need to contact my TA.

Over the weekend I wasn't able to get into my reservations. I am now, but I still can't edit anything in the reservation, so they are still having some issues.

I was just on the phone with them and their computer systems just went down.

That's weird...over the weekend I was checking our reservation (we have two insides on the 8th deck) and everything worked fine. In fact I was just messing around and started a new reservation to see how much it would be for the 4 of us (two adults and two 9 year olds) to upgrade to a suite and low and behold a Grand Suite was open (they haven't been available for months). So to make things better the 3rd and 4th passenger was $159. I called RC and they said "no, our reservations say $349" I said well I am looking at this online right now and it says $159. So I printed it out and faxed it to her and she was GREAT!!! She honored the $159. WOW...talk about customer service!! Then, when I went back online to pay for it...It said in bold red letters call Crown and Anchor to recieve another $100 off for reaching Platnuim. Not too bad for just messing around;)

We are on the Vision sailing 1/6/08.

I just called and their computers are back up. I still can't change the reservation myself but they were able to add my mother for me.

Hmmm.... Still no reservation showing for me. If it doesn't show up by late afternoon, I think I'll give my TA a call. Don't want to lose that reservtion!:eek:

louanne93 - Looks like you pulled one of those Monopoly cards that say "Bank Error in your favor, collect $$." :D

Hmmm.... Still no reservation showing for me. If it doesn't show up by late afternoon, I think I'll give my TA a call. Don't want to lose that reservtion!:eek:

louanne93 - Looks like you pulled one of those Monopoly cards that say "Bank Error in your favor, collect $$." :D

Heck Yes...Feels like I hit the lottery!! I never have good luck, maybe that is changing:D

louanne93 - You are sooo lucky!:eek: :D :eek:

Anywho, it's all fixed now. I called C&A and they looked up my reservation for me. Apparently my TA moved our booking into their group for this cruise, so the reservation number got changed. She gave me the new number, which I added to my "My Cruises" account and now I'm good to go. Thanks for the info, though. It's always nice to be able to check here first to see if there's something wrong with the website or whether it's just me and I need to look into it further.:)

Archived