New Orleans Transportation to Hilton Riverside

mommyx2

Hi, I have a group of 14 who are flying into NO 1 day precruise, then we are all staying at Hilton Riverside. Can anyone tell me the best way & cheapest to get all of us from airport to hotel?? then the next day how far is Hilton Riverside form Ship Terminal do we take cabs? walk?

Any info would be helpful..

Thanks

The Hilton Riverside is very close to terminal, but the ammount of luggage you have will determine the walkability. I suggest you call the hotel and ask to speak to the concierge. The hotel website also has a lot of information including maps and typical cab and shuttle fares. If the terminal isn't marked on a map, just look for the Crescent City Connection bridge over the Mississippi. The ships stop just short of the bridge. I actually have a picture showing the Hilton and FANTASY pulling into the river, if you're interested.

Hi, I have a group of 14 who are flying into NO 1 day precruise, then we are all staying at Hilton Riverside. Can anyone tell me the best way & cheapest to get all of us from airport to hotel?? then the next day how far is Hilton Riverside form Ship Terminal do we take cabs? walk?

Any info would be helpful..

Thanks

Archived