Local florist recommendation

live4vacation

You may want to try a local outfit called La Boutique Du Vin if it's wine you are after. When I want something nice, I go there and only there. They have a good reputation but are bit pricier.

Since your post refers to a florist, I only use two of them: The Orchid Pavilion in Condado and Zuazo in Hato Rey. Again, both a bit pricier but they deliver (and I don't only mean taking a bouquet from the store to another place...).

Sorry about late reply. When you posted I was in the Caymans!!! =)

Thanks for the info ancldaca, hope you enjoyed the Caymans!!

Does the wine shop you recommend deliver to the cruise ship? We will not be in town long enough to go and buy something. I would like to order it online and have it delivered to my parents. The only shops I found that deliver Bon Voyage gifts were the ones I stated below. I am trying not to order directly from Princess. Thanks again :)

My initial guess would be yes, but I don't know that for a fact. I know they deliver in to the whole metropolitan San Juan area and that includes Old San Juan as well of course, thus the docks too.

Here's their web-site:

http://www.boutiqueduvin.com/index.htm

I'll give them a buzz tomorrow and find out.

I called them up and, since I know the Crown departs Saturdays (will be leaving myself on 12/15), the girl on the phone said they could. They are closed on Sundays.

However, she was honest enough to tell me that they hadn't done a delivery to a cruise ship before. I appreciate that; most places would just tell you 'yes'... Knowing their service, I doubt that will be a major problem although a small learning curve would apply (like... just go early and don't leave it for the last minute).

This is an excellent idea of yours. I have already ordered almost the full catalog of Princess items for my parents but had completely forgotten a delivery of this type.

The only thing I could think of that one has to keep in mind is Princess' alcohol policy if that were to be part of the basket... But wines (and thus Champagnes) are ok.

Archived