Jump to content

Hurricane Frances Graphics


CoachTerry14

Recommended Posts

We just received a telephone call from a DCL representative to review the developing situation and confirm contact numbers and general procedures. It seems they are suggesting we may divert to another port to embark on the cruise. FOrt Lauderdale or West Palm beach was suggested depending on what the captain says in the days to come. Also, a possible schedule change was being suggested. They already suggested we may do castaway caye 1st rather then last. Frankly, we've sailed about 6 carib cruises during the hurricane seaason and this occasion has us quite concerned.

 

We're scheduled to fly in two days early as we wanted to have a day to adjust to the time zone and allow flexability in case of really bad weather delays. It looks like this aspect of our planning was good planning.

 

If we get diverted far from Port Carnaveral then we're going to buy the DCL transfers and let them handle getting us to the ship. No sense in driving on our own when DIsney can take care of us.

 

Anyone have info to contribute OR if you wanna ask any Qs please post them!

 

Regards,

 

Tom

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • Forum Assistance
      • Q&A: Princess Cruises - Medallion Masters!
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • Canadian Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...