Best deal for travel insurance?

spankey

I am sailing in three weeks on the wonder and have a question? Can anyone suggest a decent and reasonable travel insurance agent or web site? My travel agent wants I am pretty sure on this, $135 to cover all four of us.. Me my wife and my two boys? Roughly spent total on the trip is $3000... Does this sound about right? $135?

Just curious if I can do it better or cheaper but with decent coverage? I know they all vary? I am just concerned with it being Huricane season? I worry thats all.. Especially if we planned our flight back on the same day we return to port? If we miss our flight due to weather and a detour, does travel insurance help us get another flight or will we be able to re-use our existing tickets at a different time? How does that all work? Anyone ever miss a flight or such?

Thanks

Spankey

Check out insuremytrip.com. Plug in your cost and see what kind of quotes you get. Compare policy coverages. I'm also in the process of buying ins. and am finding some of these policies have better med coverage than the cruiseline and are cheaper too.

Archived