Orlando to Port Canaveral Best Way?

Big Spanker

If you have 4 people,you can rent a car for around $40-$50 per couple. I believe that's a little less than it would cost to get a shuttle service. Then you have a car for the day. It's a very easy drive from Orlando to the port.

I know that Budget is reasonable and has a drop off very close to the port. Also there is no extra charge for a 1 way rental.

I think pretty much all of the other rental car companies offer a shuttle service to the port. Not sure about the extra 1 way charge, though.

We have used Art's Shuttle in the past and would use them again.

If you have 4 people,you can rent a car for around $40-$50 per couple. I believe that's a little less than it would cost to get a shuttle service. Then you have a car for the day. It's a very easy drive from Orlando to the port.

I know that Budget is reasonable and has a drop off very close to the port. Also there is no extra charge for a 1 way rental.

I think pretty much all of the other rental car companies offer a shuttle service to the port. Not sure about the extra 1 way charge, though.

We have used Art's Shuttle in the past and would use them again.

I used opulent tours, he has a 2007 Chevy Suburban and he was very resonable. Call him up his number is 321-297-7112 tell him Benzy the guy from Brooklyn he should remember me.

Archived