This isn't formal, but.....

romy

What do you think of this dress for a non-formal evening? I'm sailing NCL which doesn't require "formal" although I am taking a formal for "Dress up or not night". I just thought this would be fun on another night. Do you think it's too - how do I say "slutty":eek:? I hope not.

http://www1.macys.com/catalog/product/index.ognc?ID=249696&CategoryID=18964#

Only black available, a little more subtle I think. I couldn't beat the price, and YES I own those lovely little "Spanx";) .

Thanks!

Happy Sails!!

Romy:)

If you have a body half as good as the model in the picture, I say go for it! No one will care if it is formal or informal. Being a woman of a certain age, I wish I could wear a dress like that.

If you have a body half as good as the model in the picture, I say go for it! No one will care if it is formal or informal. Being a woman of a certain age, I wish I could wear a dress like that.

Well, I'm a far cry from the model, but I am tiny or I wouldn't dream of wearing it:eek:. My husband said BUY IT and that's a first, so I ran with it! Now, I have to wait and see if it fits.

Thanks!

Romy:)

Archived