Jan 5, 2008 Role Call

SweetAngel

Hi!

My family just booked the January 5th cruise on Disney Magic.

Here's how it happened:

I was booking a New Year's trip with NCL when my little girl called me over to check out this great price she found on a Disney cruise. I told her that the price she found was per person, but I was wrong. So, we cancelled all plans for our NCL trip to take the Disney trip. Because the Disney cruise is after New Year's, when most kids are in school, it is actually in our budget.

This will be our first Disney cruise, and we are all just fascinated by what we are finding out about this ship and all its activities. We have sailed Carnival and NCL and we think cruising is the best family vacation.

We will be bringing our son-9 and daughter-11.

Anyone else booked on this trip?

Not on the same cruise but wanted to say

Have a magical cruise!!!

If you havnt already done so, go to the DCL website and order the free DVD. It is really fun to watch and the kids will love seeing their areas fo the ship.

On the main menu page there is a roll call for disney cruises, check there to see if anyone is on your cruise yet. If you don't see your cruise, then post there and people will come to you to get aquainted.

Feel free to ask any questions you may have there are lots of great people here who will answer them for you.

mom x4,grandma x4

Thanks Mom X 4 for the good advice.

I found the roll call section. :o

I will have to get that free DVD too (not that I need to generate any more excitement than we already have). We are soooo excited to get to go on a DISNEY cruise! :D :D

Archived