Taking Cooler of Beverages on 7 Mile. Allowed?

*Wink*

I'd probably bring my own cooler (look for one of those collapsible ones-we found one at Wal-Mart), but as far as a liquor store, I don't know where the closest one in the port area would be. When we're on the island, we buy at a place that's near the condo we rent.

There's a local that posts (Drew)...he'd be able to tell you the closest place. I do have lots of Cayman info, so I'll look through it this afternoon and see if I can find something close to the port area.

I was hoping I could find a liquor store close to the port area. I'm sure there's one (other than the duty free shops, which won't sell to you if you're going to drink the liquor on the island).

There is a Tortuga Rum place right in the port area (to the right of the terminals). I don't know what all they sell besides, rum and rum cakes. We usually go to Big Daddy's, but it's down on the 7MB stretch. I'd say grab a cab and ask the cab driver if he'd stop...but the cabs are those van-types, and I don't know if they stop (if they had others in the cab).

If you don't get an answer here...start a new thread and ask "Drew" for help. He lives there and knows everything there is to know about GC. :)

Archived