Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

willow1004

EOS Compass for Belize, Costa Maya, Cozumel, Caymans?

ok williow let's see who is going on the explorer first

we are going on 1/2/04 if we are before you i will send you a compass

unless some kind person has one they would post

iris

and be glad to get one - but it sure would be nice to see one before that...maybe some nice poster will come along!

i would just like an over view if possible

this is our first rcc so we are interested how it differs from celebrity etc

I have them but have no way to scan. Do you have any specific questions?

If you would copy them with copier and mail to me I would scan and post them. I could also send you rembursement for copies and postage, in advance if you wish. Just let me know if that would work.

Can contact me at: Z28cookie@tconl.com

Put in Subject: EXPLORER COMPASS

Thanks if you can help.:)

:confused: Also looking for Daily Compass on Explorer for wastern Caribbean,Belize,Cozumel,Costa Maya,Grand Cayman.

We are sailing Oct.24.

If we aren't able to locate on the forum. I will hold onto them when we go and post them when we get back, for those of you going after us.

I am going to mail to Z28 when I receive address and he/she will scan and post to this board. You will love the explorer.

Was out of town just got e-mail, sent my address, will scan and post when I recieve them. THANK YOU For your Help.:):)

Cindy, did you get my e-mail with my snail mail address??

I sent it, but I've been having trouble with my e-mail.

it deleted my sent mail, and I don't have your e-mail address to contact you there. So hopefully you'll see this post. Let me know if you received my address. Thanks

You can find copies of the Explorer of the Seas Western Caribbean, 6 Daily Compasses from the June 6, 2004 Sailing at:

http://community.webshots.com/user/z28cookie

cindyscruise was kind enough to copy and send them to me, she didn't have a way to scan and post them. so hopefully you will be able to get them from that web site.

I would post the direct link, but I not sure how.:confused:

:)

Thanks for posting the compass. My wife and I will be leaving on the EOS on 10/24/04. :D

We are going Oct.24 also, we are a group of 21 (Family and friends) ages ranging from 21,25,40's,60's & 70's and one 7yr old.

I received the compasses from "cindyscruise" by request on a post. But she had no way to scan them and post, so she copied them and snail mailed them,so I could post them for others.

That's really cool, quite a group you have there :o. Well thanks cindyscruise too. I posted on another thread to see if you were part of the M&M, but I would assume if you are part of group that has 21, and they are friends and family, your probably don't need to do that.;) I've never done a M&M before so, I thought it would be neat to try.

Glad you got the compasses. I am so jealous of ya'll going in Oct. Have a great time. Do you think you will still be going to the Caymans? If you like hot sauce - there is some great stuff in Belize - Marie Sharp Belizean heat