Chance for table for 2 on Freedom

Just wondering what do you think my chances are of getting a table for 2? My TA put in a request. How do you check once on board? Do you physically go look for your table #(it's on your pass right?) and see if it seats 2, then contact the maitre'd and try and get it changed?:confused:

Just wondering what do you think my chances are of getting a table for 2? My TA put in a request. How do you check once on board? Do you physically go look for your table #(it's on your pass right?) and see if it seats 2, then contact the maitre'd and try and get it changed?:confused:

You got is exactly right. Good luck :)

We've always asked for a "small" table (4-6) hoping that we'd get a table for 2, well, on our last cruise last November, we ended up with a table for 2 for the first time and ended up not liking it. We missed having the other people at our table to talk to. The waiters were nice, but made us feel rushed. Like they were in a hurry to get to the larger tables.

Archived