Fantasy cabin question?

jody92998

On the upper deck, across from the balcony cabins are some inside cabins. they are turned sideways. What do these look like? anybody have a picture. The numbers are 78...81...82....86...and so on. Thinking of booking one.

Thanks to any body who knows

THey look just like any other inside cabin.

One bed is horzontial and one is verticle. Not side by side beds.

But nothing strange.

We have had a cat 12 suite and our boys were in an inside across the hall. I have pics somewhere. Let me know if you still want to see them.

I was just in U 192 and it was just a regular room I think - we had 3 cabins and the rooms all originally had the beds arranged in a different way, but we all changed them to an "L" shape because it gave so much more floor room/

Thanks for the help. I would love to see a picture if it's not too much trouble. Other inside cabins you enter at one end, bathroom on one side closet on the other then the beds. I just wondered where you enter at? I guess they are pretty much the same. Many Many Many.... years ago I went on a carnival ship called the carnivale. All the cabins were different shapes and sizes. I've been on the Holiday, Elation, Conquest and Fantasy in the last few years and was just wondering if there was any different shapes of cabins. Thanks for the info.

Jody

Archived