Help! Embassy FLL Vs. Embassy Deerfield Beach

The ES in FLL affords you closer opportunitys to the town. The ES in Deerfield is a wonderful oceanfront property but it's quite a bit north of FTL. IF you have a car it's a non-issue and as a beach person myself oceanfront is always a better bet. ;)

///////////////////

Stayed at the Embassy Suites in Boca last month.... It's about half the price of FLL . It has been recently refurbished and in my opinion is about the best Embassy Suite I've stayed in recent years....:cool:

about how much futher north is it from FLL. Are there things close to the Deerfield ES?

It's 25 miles north of Port Everglades, besides the beautiful ocean not sure what else is around the ES.

Map:

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&hl=en&geocode=&time=&date=&ttype=&saddr=950+S+Ocean+Blvd,+Deerfield+Beach,+Broward,+Florida+33441,+United+States&daddr=26.087622,-80.115566&mra=mi&mrsp=1&sz=13&sll=26.075595,-80.075569&sspn=0.117183,0.159645&ie=UTF8&ll=26.102421,-80.145092&spn=0.117157,0.159645&z=13&om=1

//////////////////

Archived