Canopy tour in Mexico

Not familiar with the canopy tour in mexico. I've heard they had one in Cozumel but have never done it. I did the one in Labadee, Haiti in August. It was awesome. Mind you, I am afraid of heights. I don't do roller coasters or bungee cords. But I couldn't be the only one in the family to chicken out. So glad I didn't.

You only live once. DO IT. The anticipation is the hardest part. Waiting for your turn. But trust me, the moment you start down, it's all fun. You leave the fear on the platform.

Enjoy,

Jimmers

We did the ZIp Line/ Canopy tour last April in Roatan, Honduras while aboard Carnival Valor. It was the highlight of our week. My nine year old was thrilled to be flying across the jungle. My 50 something MIL even went with us and she was the only one that did the Superman stunt, which is flying upside down and no hands!

Absolutely go if you can and you will not regret it.

As JustMarie says you must do the Los veranos zipline in Puerto Vallarta. Book this on your own. The cruise lines use another company. Los Veranos is supposed to be one of the best in the world. Highly regarded company, very safety concious and fun. I am not great with heights but I really wanted to challenge myself and it was AWESOME!! I recommend this tour to anyone that I know that is spending any time in Puerto Vallarta. Do it! You will be proud of yourself for it and it is very fun. Here's the link to book on your own. www.Canopytours-Vallarta.com Marilyn:D

Archived