Prices of Carnival Photos

dnice1979

Can anyone tell me how much a general picture that carnival takes of you cost.

Some people say $20.00 but maybe they have changed the price again. So now I am asking cruisers who may have recently returned from a cruise to give me a price.

I want to know exactly what I am dealing with here I was only taking a set amount of money for S&S card.:cool:

Never saw that happen! I do think it's a great idea and they may sell more photos that way.

Yeah I read on here that the prices go down the last day but I didn't know it came in the folio.....ohhh and also on the other side of our formal picture they put an 8 x 10 of the Miracle which was a nice touch.

:cool: thank you all for your replies

Next question which day do they consider the last day. I am going to purchgase all my pictures on the last day of the cruise

I just looked at my sign and sail statement and I purchased it on the second to last day. So that is when they went on sale.

It just seems like a pain to go through the TONS of pictures left to get that discount! I tried looking through piles to try and find a picture that we decided to get after all, and finally just gave up.

I found my picture the next day which was day 3 of a 9 day cruise. I knew from coming on here that they discounted it on the last day. So I waited. I didn't need to have it sit in my cabin. If you plan on buying lots of photos, the savings can be big. I would much rather save my money, then not. ;)

I just looked at my sign and sail statement and I purchased it on the second to last day. So that is when they went on sale.

OK

Thanks that is when I am going to purchase my pictures. I need that extra couple of dollars for drinks :cool:

I found my picture the next day which was day 3 of a 9 day cruise. I knew from coming on here that they discounted it on the last day. So I waited. I didn't need to have it sit in my cabin. If you plan on buying lots of photos, the savings can be big. I would much rather save my money, then not. ;)

What seems like a small thing to some is a big the to others. Like you said especially if you are going to buy a lot pictures the savings can be big.

Archived