10 Day Cruise

justmarie

I wanted to have my brother and his family (10-13-15 year old kids) join us but he is looking at a 10 day-Princess out of FL for the week of March 25. he wanted to know if there will be alot of other kids due to the fact it is longer, it is after Easter. He has only sailed RC but they didn't have a 10 day. He wants his kids to have other kids to hang with, what do you think?

I wanted to have my brother and his family (10-13-15 year old kids) join us but he is looking at a 10 day-Princess out of FL for the week of March 25. he wanted to know if there will be alot of other kids due to the fact it is longer, it is after Easter. He has only sailed RC but they didn't have a 10 day. He wants his kids to have other kids to hang with, what do you think?

I think the date won't hinder people from traveling with kids. Mid-October our cruise had 400 kids on it. That being said, 10 days is a long cruise with kids. I doubt there will be as many kids as on a 7 day cruise. Some kids around the country have strange spring breaks, so if I had to guess, I'd guess there will still be lots of kids.

There will probably be kids, but not nearly as much as a 1-week cruise. We went at the end of Sept. on a 4-day, and there were only about 30 kids on board. And only 10-15 showed up for Adventure Ocean (RCCL), so they merged groups together with older kids playing with the younger kids. My 12yo DS was disappointed that he had to play the games with his 8yo sister and even some 6yo kids.

We'll be on that cruise! Emerald Princess, right?

My kids will be 7 (daughter) and 3.5 (son). My nephews will also be there - 12 and 16.

The first week of the trip is Spring Break for us (central Florida) and the second week is Spring Break for the nephews (Chicago). I imagine there might be plenty of kids because of Spring Break.

Archived