Phi Lafayette 10/10/04 Sunday AVAILABLE

tamariadawn

I booked a tour for 2 adults with Phil via email. He said he had openings for 2 to 6 additional people. My husband and I are going alone on this cruise. If you know of anyone who may want to do Phil's tour, just give him an email via his web site (previously posted on this site I am sure).

We are going on the 10/4/04 DAWN Princess and Ocho Rios, Jamaica is on day 7/Sunday 12 noon- 5pm in port.

We are on the same cruise, but we only have a limited amount of time in this port, so I’m not so sure I want to do a private tour unless it is definitely set up to meet our short time schedule.

What are the specifics of the tour (cruise?)? What are the times, where does it go, etc.? I checked his website and he has a few different tours. It sounds like they exceed our time in port.

I'd like to invite you to our roll call for this cruise. Just click on the link in my signature below.

Jim

Hi Theo (Sunwind),

There are so many recommended tour operators in Ocho Rios that I sent an e-mail to seven operators late Sunday night indicating the date and port times and asking them what they could put together for us in four hours as we are the only ship in port that day. Phil was included in the list. I've received a few responses, including one from Phil. He didn’t provide any specifics, just provided links to his website and stated that he could put together something for our limited time in port. I would have thought he already had something special planned for Tamariadawn. If he did, he sure didn’t provide the details.

From what I’ve received so far, I am likely to send out a second e-mail for more information to some, but not all. Once I receive all of the responses, I’ll post the results on our roll call for those who haven’t made final arrangements.

Jim

Archived