Pride Last Week? CD

cjar855

OMG the balcony was AWESOME!! You have 2 lounge chairs and 2 white plastic chairs and 2 tables. We LOVED IT!! On our last night (last night actually) we had Morriscats and her family join us for drinks and snacks on the balcony before the last show. It was nice.

In PV and Mazatlan it was TOOO hot and humid to leave it open. We did take the bungee and glad we did. We used it when out to sea.

In PV we hit a storm in the evening and it soaked all of us arriving back on the ship! Lightening so close it looked like it was going to hit the ship! It was kinda scary. The wind was intense and the rain was some of the hardest I had seen. We don't get rain like that in California! lol

Mazatlan was just hot hot hot and humid. We had a blast with Randi!! You will love it.

Cabo was cancelled due to Hurricane Howard. :( I just noticed on the satelite that it is now a only tropical depression.

Our cabin steward was Roberto. You will probably have him too. He was excellant except for on Saturday, we never got our room done!! We had to put the bunk up ourselves and make our own beds! We couldn't find him anywhere and the persers desk said they would try and get ahold of someone, but no one came till later on around 8pm. That was odd.

My DH and I will be going on the Pride 10/10---I am sooo excited!!! (my 1st cruise!!!) How fancy was the dress code for the 2nd night out? - It sounds like you had a wonderful time despite the weather----Please! more info!!! :)

Archived