Adult Dress up?

trmclendon

Hey Guys!

We are boarding the ship in 6 days for Disney Wonder. I was just wondering if there are any adults that dress up on the boat. I heard that there is a Pirate's night, do adults dress up here? And if so, what night is that? I would love to dress up like the children do. I guess I am still a kid at heart. This is our FIRST Disney Cruise. YEAH!!!:D

P.S- Any advise or tips for parking or boarding the ship. We will have 4 small children with us. Also any other tips in general will be GREATLY Appreciated! Thanks Again!

There were many adults in full costume for Pirates night (espcially the dads). There were quite a few Jack Sparrows that evening. There were a few creative families too, with matching shirts and things like that.

When we boarded we all had on the same shirt. For formal pictures, we all wore our Steeler shirts. We had more compliments from this, and we were sooo comfortable. Our pictures turned out awesome too.

That is too cute. We are Colts' fans, I guess we could all wear our jeaseys! LOL! Well, good, now I will have to buy me a pirates's outfit. I don't that that my DH will dress up. He already does it for Halloween and I think that is enough for him. What night is the Pirates' night. THanks

Renee

Archived