Need Hotel in San Deigo

rnbtr

Hi guys...after reading about some of these different lots...it seems that a number of people have had good luck with the Mission Brewery lot. The price is great as well, so we are considering it...the car will be closer when we disembark. We plan to stay at the Seven Seas but the parking lot only has a security guard at night, therefore, we will probably take the hotel shuttle to the pier with ALL the luggage...one of our party will park the car at the Mission Brewery lot and meet us at the pier.

Johnsonclan: Thanks for the info on this lot...have you actually used it before? We are in Scottsdale! Pleased to meet you.

Johnsonclan: Thanks for the info on this lot...have you actually used it before? We are in Scottsdale! Pleased to meet you.

Your welcome for the info, I received it from these boards myself. No, we have not used this lot but plan to this coming weekend for our week on the Dawn. We reserved a parking spot online and promptly received a confirmation email from the company. Will let you know how it works out. No, we are in Gilbert and yes, it is a pleasure...

DH and I stayed at the Hilton Harbor Island post cruise last week. They have a free shuttle to and from the airport and will also take you to the cruise ship terminal plus they have scheduled trips to Horton Plaza in Downtown San Diego a couple of times a day with scheduled pick up as well. There is a lot to do within walking distance of the drop off - Gaslamp district, etc. The shuttle driver gave us a card and said to call when we wanted to be picked up. I got the impression that they would go out of their way to provide transportation. We took a cab from the cruise ship pier to the hotel and it was $12 without tip.

The service was excellent and we had a great room with a view of the bay. I will stay there again and highly recommend it.

• 1 month later...

Archived